Supv, Technicians - (Albuquerque, NM) 72663726
Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2013 11:12 AM
Responsible for supervising a team of technical services personnel providing service and installation activity. Meets the shop's Company's standard for QC measurements. Trains Technicians on test equipment usage and troubleshooting techniques. Manages schedule coordination with NOC and ensures the proper completion of all scheduled or on-demand service or maintenance work by coordinating and mentoring team on fair and business practical methods. Ensures system compliance to NCTA and FCC regulations and Comcast's minimum operating specifications including day-to-day procedures associated with compliance as it relates to CT Techs. Develops staff training quality measurement guidelines and minimum requirements. Supports and motivates technicians training by continually monitoring progress and training schedules. In
conjunction with Manager, performs and conducts annual, bi-annual reviews along with providing an ongoing open communications with team to include coaching, mentoring, and career development on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Implements standard safety training and maintains daily safety
- Reviews and coordinates nightly check-in and rotates On-Call
- Coordinates all vehicle assignments, maintenance, and inspections.
- Ensures systems and staff are able to respond to the demands of new
technology deployment through demonstrative methods.
- Performs duties of CT1 through CT3, as needed.
- Analyzes operations and performance to assure operational efficiencies
through productivity, QC, and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates department responses to customer and department issues
with a strong sense of urgency.
- Works with other departments, as necessary, to maintain an in-depth
technical knowledge of new technology being deployed.
- Ability to install all types of cable and run service calls to
- Diagnoses all types of signal faults.
- Ability to operate
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds, climb utility poles and
drive long periods of time digging, crawling, stooping and standing.
Complies with all OSHA safety measures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a leadership role
- A minimum of a CT 4 Certification with proven leadership skills
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent preferred
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
Click Here To Apply
• Location: Albuquerque
• Post ID: 4664615 albuquerque